Follow me on Twitter!


Saturday, January 24, 2015

CFG Analysis Podcast - Pilot Episode

I'm trying something new here at CFG Analysis.  In addition to the articles I'm posting, I'm adding a podcast to complement what I do with my written work.  These podcasts are going to be much more informal than what I typically do on the blog, and eventually I hope to chat with some athletes, coaches and everyday CrossFitters.

Today's Pilot Episode is just me, discussing the background on this site, how it came to be and who exactly I am.

Stay tuned for our next podcast here in a couple of weeks, and bear with me as I get the hang of this podcast thing.

The Pilot Podcast and all future episodes can be found here: http://cfganalysis.libsyn.com  or below.  I'm currently working on getting it set up on iTunes.

5 comments:

  1. When will it be posted to iTunes as well?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Working on that right now. I'm still new to the podcast game, but that is something I'm working to get set up.

      Thanks for reading.

      Delete
  2. Awesome, please be sure to post a link when it's live!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It appears we are on iTunes now. Let me know if you have any issues. Hoping to get episode 2 recorded this weekend and start talking Open 2015.

      Delete